Maybe it’s time to move to a bigger home – that small one just won’t do. Maybe you need to move from one part of Atlanta to another part of Atlanta. Or perhaps you need to get out of that apartment and into a real house. Do you want to be closer to work, a certain town or neighborhood, or family and friends? Whatever your reason is, Peachtree Movers are here to make your move a stress free one.
To speed up the time that it takes Peachtree movers to complete your move, here are a few things that you can do before we arrive:
- If it fits in a box, put it in a box.
- For the safety of all of us keep pets and children out of the work areas.
- Reserve the elevator at both locations.
- Reserve the parking closest to your place at the starting location and ending location.
- To speed up your move download our moving labels and use them to mark the destination for each box.
A Few Moving Safety and Security Tips
The following items are not allowed on the truck
- aerosol cans
- propane tanks
- pressurized containers
- corrosives, chemicals
- turpentine, solvents
- lighter fluid
- flammable liquids
- paints, stains
- firearms, ammunition
- matches, fireworks
- gas, kerosene
- fire extinguishers
Items that you should keep with you
- any collections
- credit cards
- personal documents & records
- hardware or small parts from any disassemble
- deeds or mortgages
- banking documentation
Ready for your move? Call Peachtree Movers at 404-355-8877 for a free quote today, or visit us at www.peachtreemovers.com for more information.